The educational charity Tara.Ed has partnered with the Rotary Club of Berrima District to provide two Ambassadorships to Rotaractors training to be teachers.
Tara.Ed is seeking two Rotaractors, studying teaching (B.Ed, G.DipEd, M.Ed) or early childhood to travel to India from November 18 – December 7, 2015 as part of the Tara.Ed Teacher Tour and spend three weeks volunteering alongside a team of Australian teachers in a school in rural India.
The successful Rotaractors will be provided with an Ambassadorship to the value of $2000 to offset the costs of travel and participation (full cost of the tour is $2500) in the Tara.Ed Teacher Tour by the Rotary Club of Berrima District (RID9710).
The successful Applicants will:
- Be a current member of a Rotaract Club
- Be enrolled in, or recently graduated from an education degree in an Australian University
- Have demonstrated leadership capacity
- A commitment to volunteering
- Value quality in teaching and learning
- Have capacity to contribute to Tara.Ed post Tour