What is Rotaract Australia?
Rotaract Australia is a Multi-District Information Organisation, or MDIO. We are a resource centre formed to disseminate information and facilitate communication among Rotaract clubs in the participating Districts.
Made up of a Council and an Executive Board, we unite to grow Rotaract in the Australiasia region. Our main goals are:
- Connecting people that share our values with Rotaract Clubs across the Region
- Supporting clubs with resources for club administration, events and projects
- Assisting Districts with resources they can use in Club Training, advice on operations and more
- Providing National Training for our incoming District Rotaract Representatives (DRRs) every year, who form part of the RA Council
- Uniting and fostering collaboration between members, clubs and districts by bringing people together at events like our Australian Rotaract Conference