Rotaract Australia Executive 2021-22
Nominations for the Rotaract Australia Executive Board are now CLOSED.
Positions that were open for nomination:
Please note: The Incoming Chair and the Immediate Past Chair were elected by the Council of DRRs in 2020 and 2019 respectively.
Incoming Chair: Holly Corbett
Immediate Past Chair: Samantha Fewster
Expectations of Rotaract Australia Executive 2021-22
The Rotaract Australia Executive will strive to be a high performing team that is innovative, highly committed and hard-working. The team will work diligently to improve the functions of Rotaract Australia via the implementation of the Rotaract Australia Interim Strategy 2021-22.
Key expectations for the members of the Executive are as follows:
- Attendance at monthly Executive meetings via Google Meet
- Attendance at monthly Council meetings via Google Meet
- Attendance at quarterly organisation-wider meetings via Google Meet
- Attendance at the Australian Rotaract Conference
- 2-4+ hours per week focused on Rotaract Australia related activities
- Regular communication with other members of the Rotaract Australia Executive