Nominations are open from 7 February 2024 to 6 March 2024 for the 2024-25 Rotaract Australia Executive team. Voting will occur by the current Rotaract Australia Council in March 2024 for announcement of the final team as soon as practicable after.
Positions that are open for nomination:
- Rotaract Australia Vice-Chair 2024-25
- Rotaract Australia Secretary 2024-25
- Rotaract Australia Treasurer 2024-25
- Rotaract Australia Communications Director 2024-25
Please note: The Incoming Chair was elected by the Council of DRRs in 2023.
Incoming Chair: Joe Martinovic
Expectations of Rotaract Australia Executive 2024-25
The Rotaract Australia Executive strives to be a collaborative team that is innovative, highly committed and focused on ensuring members are supported. The team works diligently to improve the member experience and support Rotaractors across the region through training and networking opportunities, resources and guidance. The Executive team is a small group of people who work to support District Rotaract Representatives, Rotaractors and Rotary leaders at a national and international level.
Please note that the following expectations for the role next year may be impacted by the Zone 8 Regionalisation Pilot during your term, with the exact scope and responsibilities still being determined. We are looking for candidates who are excited by the opportunity to be flexible and creative during this period.
Key expectations for the members of the Executive are as follows:
• Attendance at monthly Executive meetings via an online platform
• Attendance at monthly Rotaract Australia Council meetings via an online platform
• Attendance at all other ad hoc meetings, events and seminars as required
• 2-4+ hours per week focused on Rotaract Australia-related activities
• Regular communication with other members of the Rotaract Australia Executive, Non-Executive, District Rotaract Representatives and others as required
All candidates will be contacted after the close of nominations to schedule an interview with the Chair and Vice-Chair, prior to the vote by the Council.