Nominations for the Rotaract Australia Executive Board for 2022-2023 are open from 1 February to 1 March 2022.
- Must be a member in good standing of a Rotaract Club within a Member District of Rotaract Australia.
- Should have served a full term as District Rotaract Representative, however, in the event that no PDRRs are nominated, any Rotaractor of good standing within a Member District is eligible to stand for election to the Executive; but only if no PDRRs are nominated for election.
- In the absence of a qualified past DRR, the Council may authorise a suitably competent Past Officer of a Rotaract Club to be eligible for election.
Duties will include include:
The Communications Director is responsible for the internal and external marketing of RA under the guidance of the Rotaract Australia Chairperson. This includes oversight of all social media pages, supporting website updates and other media and communication activities as needed. In the 2022-2023 year this may also include liaising with the Zone 8 Conference committee and other bodies to ensure adequate promotion of events, functions and opportunities relevant to members.
- Support the implementation of all Rotaract Australia strategies and activities.
- Oversight of the Chats by Rotaract Australia Podcast (with significant support from the existing hosts and existing editors allowing for the potential to expand the pool of hosts and editors)
- Oversight of administration, monitoring and content creation in relation to RA social media platforms
- Create specific and sharable content related to RA’s goals, projects and events for all social media platforms and for the website
- Share highlights from Australian clubs to foster connectedness
- Ensure branding guidelines are followed across RA’s platforms
- Post regular, current and up to date resources from Rotary International
- Advise (when required) RA executive, DRR’s and Rotaract clubs in Australia on all communication matters.
- Oversight of content created for RA website (this may involve leadership of other volunteers to support the Communication operations of RA Australia)
- Oversight of content created and provided to RDU magazine
- Assist event committees with advertising RA events