Rotaract Australia has a casual vacancy in the role of Treasurer for the 2016-17 Rotary year, beginning July 1. The Rotaract Australia constitution clause 8.3 pertaining to casual vacancies of executive members (other than the Chair and Vice-Chair) states ‘The Chairperson shall appoint an officer to serve in the vacated position until the next Annual General Meeting.’
The Role of the Treasurer.
Ensure that all money due to RA is collected and received, and that all payments authorised by RA are made.
- Keeping the books and accounts in relation to the financial affairs of RA
- Managing invoicing and payments
- Ensuring books are audited
- Prepare financial statements for the Executive and Council when required
- Ensuring signatories are up to date
- Relevant Rotaract experience
- Past DRR or highly relevant professional experience
- Excellent financial management skills
We invite nominations in writing to the Chair, Travis Holland, on firstname.lastname@example.org by July 7.