Planting 100 trees to mark 100 years of Rotary in Australia
This National Rotaract Project is being completed in partnership with Rotaract Australia and the Rotary Social Impact Network, led by Project Director Courtney Krahe, DRR D9675.
For every Rotaract Club based in Australia to plant at least one tree in their local community before the end of 2021, to mark 100 years of Rotary in Australia.
The goal is to plant at least 100 trees, but we would love to see as many trees planted as possible in this project. There is no limit to the number of trees that could be planted, or to what type of Rotararact or Rotary clubs can be involved - or where they are based in the world!
How do I get involved?
Enter your contact details via our official sign-up form, so that we can stay in touch, give you access to our private Facebook group, and - most importantly - keep track of the number of trees planted across Australia!
Rotaract Australia and the Rotary Social Impact Network have compiled the following resources, to support Rotaract and Rotary Clubs to take part in the 100 Years 100 Trees Project.
- Decision Tree
- General Project Letter Template
- Local Council Request Letter Template
- Sponsorship Request Letter Template
- Media Release Template
- Social Media Tiles to promote the project
- Risk Assessment Checklist
- Rotary Risk Management Form
- Risk Assessment Background (Source: D9510)
- How to Plant a Tree Guide
- Plus a Tree Planting Guide from Arboriculture Australia